We currently have several vacancies within our offices in Matlock, Derbyshire. These are Customer Service based roles. The job includes telephone sales and advice to our existing customer base. There is no cold calling involved. For full details see below:
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Possibility of some Saturdays 8.30 am – 1.00 pm
Location – Matlock, Derbyshire.
Pay Rate: Competitive.
This role requires top class customer service professionals, who are very comfortable working in a telephone based environment and work well in a friendly team. Previous experience is an advantage. Knowledge of Land Rovers would also be an advantage although full training is given and Land Rover technical knowledge constantly available from other experienced staff.
The Key duties of the role will include:
- • Answering incoming customer enquiries relating to parts and accessories for Land Rover. Advising on parts required as well as pricing etc.
- • Answering incoming customer enquiries regarding existing orders. These include parcel tracking and delivery charges.
- • Ordering items for specific customer orders. You will build up a good working relationship with our UK suppliers.
- • Maintain computer records to ensure that full paper trails can be followed.
In order to be successful for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- • First class customer service experience ideally within a contact centre environment
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Strong levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- • Reasonable computer literacy (training to be given where necessary)
- • An upbeat and positive approach
- • The ability to work well under pressure remaining customer orientated and professional at all times
If you would like to apply for this role then please send a CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com.